Boiler Repair & Replacement Services in Denver, CO

Modern boiler systems take advantage of innovative technology to meet the demands of your home or commercial facility with longer cycles at lower capacity. When you get a boiler replacement in Denver, you’ll see that while these units are still the tough, durable appliances of years past, they are now far more energy-efficient, compact, and maintain more consistent temperatures.

You’ll also enjoy the quiet, clean, and gentle heat that is unique to hydronic heating. Whether you’re shopping for a new boiler system, or looking to upgrade your existing equipment, Reliant Heating & Air Conditioning Services provides the quality products, knowledgeable recommendations, and skilled workmanship you need to enjoy lasting rewards.

Professional Boiler Repair and Replacement in Denver 

Providing superior comfort solutions across Denver and the surrounding metro area, Reliant Heating & Air Conditioning Services simplifies even the most complex project with free estimates, organized time and job site management, and your satisfaction guaranteed. Our team is NATE-certified, extensively trained, experienced and up-to-date in cutting-edge technology. We offer and recommend seasonal maintenance of your boiler unit, fulfilling manufacturer’s warranty requirements, optimizing components, and ensuring efficient and reliable operation, year after year.

Denver Boiler Services, Repair and Maintenance

At Reliant Heating & Air Conditioning we've served residents within the Metro-Denver area for over 5 years. When you need the company that's going to get the job done on-site, you need Reliant Heating & Air for your boiler replacement, repairs or services. You can always rest easy knowing that our staff is always updated on the boiler services, and products we offer. Remember that If you should experience any difficulties, contact us to schedule boiler repair at your earliest convenience, and take comfort in knowing that our licensed, highly qualified, technicians are on call, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for emergency boiler service through Denver, CO.

We Also Install Burnham’s, Available to Denver Residents

It is Burnham’s efficiency that gives them the edge over other companies. They have an efficiency percentage of up to 96%. That’s leaves only 4% of wasted energy. Burnham is still working on improving their efficiency level every day. They are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards with American made materials. Contact 720-402-1025 today if you are interested in learning more about our Burnham boilers!

About Us


Established in 2012, Reliant Heating and Air Conditioning Services is a locally owned and family operated company.

Contact Us


© 2018 Reliant Heating & Air Conditioning Services